You are here
- National FMCG Organisation
- Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national organisation listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange with over 6500 employees.
As the Trade Marketer, you will be based in Johannesburg and reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager. Your key accountabilities within this role will be:
- Translate the Marketing and Brand Plan into an actionable commercial plan.
- Assist in developing the in-store execution strategy against the commercial plan.
- Assist in developing the Commercial Calendar and Brand Priority Grid.
- Track & measure execution against Plan.
- Evaluate and measure past promotions to determine effectiveness for both brand and pack size offerings.
- Develop an understanding of Promotional Uplifts and ROI models
- Use learnings to further develop a promotional strategy by Brand and Customer, determining promotional price points and frequency of promotions.
- Develop launch KPIs with the relevant Departments, distribution targets, in-store support, secondary & promotional support, launch volumes.
- Measure and feedback to KAM on deviations, service levels and tracking against forecast and budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Trade Marketer within the FMCG environment will have the following attributes:
Tertiary qualification in Marketing, degree or diploma, non-negotiable
Knowledge of Nielsen and Aztec data systems, non-negotiable
3 - 5 years working experience
What's on Offer
A competitive package with benefits