You are here
- Treasury Accountant
- Treasury Leader
About Our Client
World's leading verification, testing, inspection, and certification company
To ensure timely payments to suppliers, employees, affiliates and other related parties.
- Responsible for the timely payment of all correctly approved invoices and payment orders or requests.
- Perform the accounting for payment orders or requests which are not yet accounted for.
- Create payment batches, orders for cheques, in-house cheques and process manual payments.
- Ensure that all invoices are eligible to be paid from a Central Bank point of view. (e.g. having corresponding agreements with suppliers in place, having necessary limits with the Central Bank in placeReceipts
- Perform the accounting, banking and filing for all checks received.
- Booking and allocation of receipts when required.Miscellaneous
- Follow up on questions, reminders and enquiries from internal and external clients. Resolution of any problems identified.
- Perform the filing of all payments and bank related papers e.g. avid de debit/credit.
- Perform accounting for payments passing through the bank account which were not accounted e.g. bank fees.
- Prepare draft bank account reconciliations on a monthly basis for review by Cash Manager.
- Managing the currency exposure for the company(ies)
- Reconciling clearing accounts on a daily basis
- At month end prepared month end rates
- At year end contact with auditors regarding bank details and documents
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor on accounting and administration
What's on Offer
USD 2500- 3000 per month