You are here
Warehouse Managerr, Krugersdorp
About Our Client
Our Client is a National Manufacturer of a range of Sanitary Ware Products, some being household names with SA for over 100 years.
The business has 3 manufacturing facilities in SA with this role being based in their largest site in Krugersdorp.
As the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for the complete warehouse management. From receiving of stock, to inventory management through production to the management of finnished goods.
Key responsibilities within the role includes:
- Managing a team of Warehouse and Logistics staff, responsible for providing an efficient and effective quality customer-oriented service in terms of cost, stock management and service quality for the warehouse and logistics function.
- Implementing standards and best practices for warehousing and distribution.
- Managing the warehouse and logistics budget, including month end reporting and commentary on budget overruns and recovery plans.
- Managing time and attendance including overtime hours and costs management.
- Managing inventory regarding physical stock counts, month end procedures and reports and providing feedback to senior management.
- Steering customer service regarding quality of stock issued and tracking complaints and quality issues.
- Setting up layout and space management, work organization chart and standard operation procedures (SOP).
- Ensuring that workplace's health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Implementing cost reduction principles in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
- Prepare full and on-time logistics report for the monthly management meeting
The Successful Applicant
Minimum requirements of the Warehouse Manager role :
* A minimum of 4 years of experience at a Management level.
* A minimum of 8 years of experience in a Warehouse focused role.
* Strong knowledge of distribution and transport operations.
* Strong inventory and stock management experience is essential.
* Experience in implementing warehouse improvement initiatives.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment is essential.
* Experience in multi-site operations
What's on Offer
Negotiable based on experience.