Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Business Controller H/F - Maroc
To be the effective business partner to the country management team
Leading global appliance company
À propos de notre client
Leading global appliance company.
Description du poste
- To act as a business partner to the country management team in driving the business to achieve the organizational objectives
- Manage the monthly forecasting / annual planning processes. Develop and implement Country financial strategy that aligns with the organization's vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Monitor and drive financial performance against targets and implement action plan to improve financial performance.
- Focus on ongoing efficiency improvements of the P&L and balance sheet and lead the integration of the finance team into a more commercial orientated role.
- Manage the timely and accurate monthly closing of financial accounts, preparation of financial reports, and provide actionable insight and recommendations.
- Lead local execution of regional initiatives or projects from time to time.
- Work closely with finance shared services team and Business Area staff functions, particularly Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, and Treasury.
- Ensure compliance with Morocco local and statutory requirements around financial reporting and tax regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
- Over 5 years of experience as a Business Controller (or similar capability) with full responsibility for financial performance & internal control acquired in Multinational companies in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced in team mangement
- Strong business acumen
- Leadership and ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- SAP mastering
- Fluent in English