- Local legal issues, contracts & procurement, government/joint venture relations
- Role based in Bata
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international player in the Oil & Gas industry.
Description du poste
Reporting to the General Manager on site and the Group General Counsel at headquarters, your responsibilities will be to:
- Supporting the legal matters to the EG operations with your team,
- Being responsible for the relationship with the divisions adopting a business partner approach and providing legal advice to them,
- Negotiating contracts relating to the relevant divisions,
- Being the first point of call for employees to discuss legal issues,
- Identifying existing and future legal issues affecting each department,
- Handling compliance obligations and policies of the Company
With a minimum of 6 years experience either in a law firm or in an international Company, you have a proven-track in dealing in supporting the business by giving practical legal advice. You have the ability to identify critical legal risks and capability of building up knowledge in particular areas of law required by the business. Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
This role is based in Bata.