Project Manager Upstream - Equatorial Guinea - Oil
Planning & Operations Management
About Our Client
Our client is a oil producer
Reporting to the General Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for the effective planning and operations of the upstream activities in Equatorial Guinea. He is expected to develop and execute strategies for project management, quality and cost control to ensure timely delivery. More precisely he will:
- coordinate the activities and ensure operational and strategic planning are achieved,
- oversee the efficient and effective planning, day-to-day operations, and evaluation to improve quality between departments
- supervise the execution of the capital expenditure budget,
- provides leadership and managerial direction for all projects,
- liaise with the local authorities and the Ministry of Mines and Hydrocarbons,
- take lead accountability for the safe operation of the activities; protect employee and employer interests with satisfactory HSE performance.
The Successful Applicant
A minimum of 10 year's experience, a good part of it will have seen you intimately involved in Project Management, Operations Management in oil and gas facility engineering, fabrication or construction. We are looking for civil, chemical, electrical, mechanical or structural engineering or naval architecture with upstream industry background. Spanish and English are essential. A good knowledge of Equatorial Guinea will be an asset.
What's on Offer
Net cash compensation + bonus.