Sign up to receive job alerts
R&D Manager M/W - Morocco
Large-scale local FMCG business
Minimum of 8 years of multinational experience (FMCG)
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned historical company.
As a R&D Manager, you will be in charge of managing product innovations, developing research projects, proposing, defining and implementing R&D projects in accordance to the company's strategy and also developing the implementation processes.
You will also focus on implementing projects, drafting formulas which will be applied for new tests and monitoring the progress. One of your fundamental tasks will be to evaluate possible budgets when necessary, establish a complete forecast balance sheet with the use of the latest technology available which is imperative in this field.
Your responsibilities include the following:
* Suggesting a R&D program while taking into account research axes (new products, processes), supervise studies, design of solutions.
* Improve products and technically coordinate the development of products in line with local and environmental regulations whilst respecting the company's strategy.
* Manage the R&D teams and manage the operating and investment budget of the R&D department.
* Design and develop products in accordance to customer requirements, incorporating design standards and company feedback, also taking into account technical, technological, financial and normative data.
* Carry out all stages of the design of new products, develop existing ones and follow A & Z projects, including the phases of experimental research for solutions, drawing, production of prototypes, modeling, tests and drafting of the technical file, with a view of its production and industrialization.
* Support and aid the other departments to understand the technical elements or information related to the minutes/test reports.
* Ensure the link between R&D, marketing and production.
The Successful Applicant
Engineer training or equivalent, you must have eight to ten years of experience in product design in an industrial context.
Previous experience and expertise with a drawing software (TopSolid, AutoCAD ...) and ERP production management.
Have a solid knowledge in terms of legislation (intellectual property) and regulations (environmental, law, product component standards, etc.)
What's on Offer
According to profile