RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
Global Recruitment Firm
Global Recruitment Firm
About Our Client
PageGroup changes lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
As a world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy with four decades of expertise, we believe no one can match the career opportunities we offer. Our three operational brands, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive provide permanent, contract and temporary recruitment. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6,000 staff with 140 office locations in 36 countries. In 2017, PageGroup became the first company to be ranked in the Stonewall Top 100 Employer list and was also awarded LinkedIn's Most Socially Engaged Recruitment Company.
A recruitment consultant is the intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit (the client) and the individual seeking a career move (the candidate). The role of the consultant will involve:
- Selling the services of Michael Page International and yourself to clients, initially by telephone and then by way of a formal meeting
- Forging long-term relationships resulting in repeat business and client/candidate loyalty
- Interviewing candidates, either on a general basis, with a specific assignment in mind or for an advertised selection assignment
- Presenting suitable candidates to clients by way of detailed CVs or assessments
- Ensuring peripheral arrangements such as interview times, dates, job descriptions, etc. are in place and communicated to all relevant parties
- Providing a professional and consultative service to both clients and candidates based on your market and commercial awareness
- Working as an integral part of a team focusing in the broader day to day issues of business development, effective communication, systems & procedures, training and proactively maximising commercial performance
- Making maximum use of your time to achieve your individual and business potential through activity, energy, persistence, drive and motivation
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page would be looking for a candidate that would be able to demonstrate the below mentioned:
- Identify and develop client business/relationships in a competitive environment
- Contribute to the attraction of candidates and maintain the candidate database
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice
What's on Offer
Local package with a strong bonus structure.