- Project Management
À propos de notre client
The client is a leading company forming part of the Indian Ocean Top 100 group which operates in an array of activities across the industrial sector, international trade, distribution and retail, through fast-moving consumer goods, home equipment, multimedia and retail franchises.
Description du poste
The System Implementation Project will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple NAV Solutions/Projects and will also be involved in the inception process right through to the completion of the project and the handover to the support function.
* Project Manager for Microsoft Navision -ERP implementation covering business blueprint and design of future business process, realisation and configuration.
* Project manage activities including requirements, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to scope, budget and time-line
* Analyses complex business needs to be presented by internal stakeholders and recommends viable technology solutions
* Provide strategic IT leadership to enable the alignment of business objectives
* Partner with IT department to collaborate with internal stakeholders at all level to effectively execute the system strategic of project management.
* Overseeing data upload and historic data conversion from the legacy system.
* System testing and compile issues list.
* Provide end-user training and conduct user acceptance testing.
* Liaising with stakeholders and different Business Units
* Ensure stability & integrity for Network, Servers & Databases.
* Degree and/or Professional qualification in project management and related field
* Experience in leading successful NAV implementation.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
* Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritise duties to meet deadlines daily with limited supervision.
* Must have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
* You must have project management skills and experience.
* ERP and/or CRM experience a plus.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven to excellence and innovation, and who is invested in his/her own career development.