- Growing organisation
- Global commercial bank
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank in Africa with a global network
Based in Nairobi and reporting to the GM Africa, you will be responible for the following tasks:
- Understand clients' funding needs in East Africa and develop plans to address them. Focus on local, large local & global corporates, SOEs, government bodies, financial institutions and banks.
- Identify opportunities for new business and greater profits. Market banks products to new and existing counterparties. Gain solid knowledge of competitors in the region.
- Manage existing relationships of the bank -Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Negotiate and agree commercial terms with counterparties.
- Promote high quality trade financing and customer service processes.
- Work together with other members of the group in identifying new opportunities and developing new products.
- Anything else, which may be required for the proper performance of your duties and the furtherance of the business.
The Successful Applicant
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, customer oriented mindset and organised individual who is looking to join a growing group. To be suitable for this role, you will have more than 8 years of sales and relationship management experience with corporates and banks including 5 years of banking experience in Trade/Corporate banking
What's on Offer