- Warehouse Administrator H/F - Pharmaceutical industry
- Warehouse Administrator H/F - 3 years of experience in a similar position
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international group in the Pharmaceutical sector in Casablanca.
Description du poste
Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review; conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyses and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Follow up on business processes and systems for finished product logistics, shipping, receiving, warehousing and inventory control
- Plan, organize and manage the daily operations of the warehouse, and manage first level of control and corrections of deviations ensuring operations are compliant with guidelines
- Perform daily operations on warehouse IT systems & be the key support for IT projects
- Ensure department compliance with policies and procedures
- Perform inventory checks and cycle counts
- Manage write-off and destruction process within the warehouse
- Update standard operating procedures and forms as required
- Represent Warehouse and take lead in regulatory and compliance inspection
- Support to achieve department and company goals
- Establish, maintain and report weekly and monthly KPIs
- Oversees Warehouse personnel training assignment and completion
- Perform department related project activity that may include investigating, analyzing, formulating possible solutions, documenting processes, and communicating results
- Responsible for leading and driving warehouse improvement project
- Comply with all Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Implement, enforce and take ownership of all Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements and initiatives within his/her areas of responsibilities.
- Ensure all warehouse employees are competent and provided with the necessary tools and equipment to work safely and without health risks.
- Observe all site security measures at all times, and report any suspicious characters/objects & damaged security mechanisms to Site Security immediately.
- Degree in logistics / Supply chain
- Extensive experience in inventory management
- Prior experience in healthcare environment is a plus
- Proficiency with PC desktop applications and warehouse and logistic operations software system (SAP)
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities
- Ability to coordinate tasks, work in a highly cooperative team environment and lead projects
According to Profile