Sign up to receive job alerts
Account Manager - Africa & Indian Ocean
Account Manager - Global FMCG Brand
Based in Johannesburg
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG brand based in Johannesburg.
As the Account Manager, you will look after Travel Retail in Africa & Indian Ocean, more specifically you will be responsible for:
- Develop quality relationship with Retail customers across the territory of Africa
- Drive improvement of the company's distribution and visibility in Key African Airports and Travel Retail channels of Key cities
- Create joint account plans with customers, negotiate pricing, assortment, campaigns and visibility
- Manage individual accounts P&Ls, plan and track Long Term and Short Term investment
- Recommending remedial programmes if necessary to achieve target P&L for the Area. Completing internal monthly reports as appropriate.
- Proactively identify new profitable business opportunities in Travel Retail channels to expand our business and support the development of business cases to exploit these.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Tertiary Degree preferred
- Proven track record in Key Account Management, preferably within FMCG
- Previous exposure to Business Development would be advantageous
- Africa experience would advantageous
- Must have a good financial acumen and be able to build relationships
- 40% travelling will be required in the role
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to work for a global brand with the potential to become part of their global talent pool
- Competitive salary package