- Based in Ghana - Techstart up/ B4B experience needed
- A rapidly growing mobility company operating in over 300 cities globally
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporation in the mobility industry growing exponentially in size. They operate across 300 cities and 45 countries globally and continue providing innovative ideas and solutions to businesses and customers daily.
The successful Account Manager - Ghana in the mobility industry will be responsible has a passion for service in order to build strong lasting relationships with important customers while ensuring they have great operational performance as well as:
- Manage and organise customer-facing campaigns
- Solve daily commercial or operational provider issues with a focus on key accounts.
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth, with a focus on key accounts.
- Collaborate with the Partners Operations team
- Other orientated tasks as needed
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Account Manager - Ghana role, you should meet the below minimum requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in account management, business consultancy, business development, or similar roles.
- Very Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Excellent capability in managing projects, resources and time. Be very organised
- Ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners, using good listening and interpersonal communication skills
- Work experience in a highly competitive industry and fast-paced environment
- Business level English speaker
What's on Offer
The successful Account Manager - Ghana will be joining a fast growing company in the mobility industry with a lot of exciting opportunities to grow their career and earning potential. You will also receive a competitive salary.