Sign up to receive job alerts
Account Manager - Lubricants
Account Manager - A leading Global Oil and Gas Company
Based in Cape Town
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Oil and Gas Company based in Cape Town.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- To deliver both volume and gross margin within the allocated territory of operation for the franchised workshops and heavy duty business's
- To be accountable for the execution of the Franchised Workshop & Heavy Duty space strategies within the designated sales territory. This is to be done through embracing and building sales excellence.
- To be accountable for implementation of any Global Strategic Accounts strategies, in agreement with the Channel Manager and the business
- To maintain a good relationship with the allocated customer base and build on it
- Grow the existing customer base through cold calling
- Ensure compliance with group functional standards
- Work closely with Credit Services to ensure the effective management of credit extended to customers within the sales territory. This includes responsibility for ensuring outstanding collections, reviewing credit limits quarterly, eliminating Over-dues, reviewing credit position monthly, minimising bad debt and frequent liaison with Credit Services to resolve queries from customers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Minimum requirement is a matric qualification. Technical Graduate qualification will be preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years selling experience.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with the minimum of supervision.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, communication, interpersonal skills and good commercial acumen.
What's on Offer
A competitive market related offer