- A multinational information technology service and consulting company
- Hi-tech transactional services, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services
À propos de notre client
Our client has been a successful leader in the digital transformation, Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, employing about 110,000 employees globally.
Description du poste
Duties and responsibilities:
- Resolve customer concerns and requests efficiently
- Develop and assess account strategies to meet revenue targets
- Build new client relationships through calls, networking, email campaigns, and word of mouth
- Monitor client satisfaction and update strategies when necessary
- Create business proposals for clients and management
- Negotiate new business contracts with clients
- Offer product and service consultations for clients
- Encourage sales among current and new clients
To apply for this position, you should have:
- More than 10 years of experience in client relationship management.
- Should have managed more that $50M portfolio with overall P&L management.
- Should have led a team of client partners / account executives
- Good handle on Digital Business especially Cloud, System Integration and Applications Development & Support
- Experience in building and leveraging alliance relationships at account level
- Experience in crafting account strategies and measuring the business success aligned to the strategy for the each account