Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Accounting & Finance Manager (M/F) - Cameroon - Energy
Proven experience in the energy/O&G industry in Cameroon
Strong command of SAGE ERP
À propos de notre client
Our client is a key actor of the energy sector in Africa. As part of a strong growth in Central Africa, we are recruiting an Accounting & Finance Manager (M/F) for its operations in Cameroon.
Description du poste
Located in Douala, you report to the Country Manager and are responsible for managing the Accounting & Finance policies and procedures for the Group affiliate in Cameroon.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Managing the Accounting & Finance department in the areas of compliance with IFRS standards, Risk Management and ensuring compliance with tax regulations and laws,
- Providing accurate, timely and complete management information in order to ensure that the company meets compliance requirements, operates within agreed budgets and meets capital employed targets and is in sound financial footing,
- Ensuring that all necessary internal processes and controls are put in place, regularly audited, and strictly adhered to by all the Finance teams as well as other functions,
- Establishing and continuously evaluating effective and efficient risk management processes, tools and procedures,
- Periodically reviewing the internal control processes to ensure that they meet emerging business needs, flawless execution guidelines and external compliance requirements,
- Providing leadership, information and advice in management of the company's working capital, in particular implementing and reviewing cash and cash flow management systems,
- Driving tax management, maintaining bank relationships and overseeing JV's accounting and finance coordination,
- Ensuring appropriate use by the Accounting and Finance Department of the ERP,
- Ensuring staffing and development of the department and managing the team in place.
You have a Masters in finance together with international accreditations and a minimum of five years in a similar position preferably in the Oil&Gas distribution sector with international companies in Cameroun. Strong command of SAGE ERP is key for this position and having overseen the procurement function a real added value. Besides, you are a well-rounded finance and accounting professional, structured and rigorous and you speak fluently English.
Attractive local contract