Sign up to receive job alerts
Africa Manager - Career Launch (Higher Learning)
Marketing & Students Recruitment Manager
Career Development & Employer Partnerships Leader
About Our Client
Our client is an institution of higher education.
- Educating students and Faculty on expectations of entry level jobs in Africa
- Influencing the students academic experience by leveraging insights from employers who hire interns to ensure classroom preparation stays relevant and adaptive
- Developing a deep understanding of student interests and concerns about what it takes to succeed on the job market as a young professional to inform the Career Development Team's job support strategy
- Designing and executing a professional development strategy that prepares final year students to be confident and successful in securing post-graduation opportunities including jobs, graduate school and entrepreneurial pathways.
- Developing a deep understanding of academic programs and training students and Faculty to accurately communicate the value of the students to potential employers
- Launching our inaugural alumni professional community engagement plan, organising peer learning and accessing professional opportunities for students
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- At least 8 with 2+ years in leadership/managerial experiences.
- Ability to establish work standards and review performance of subordinates.
- Prior experience developing targeted marketing initiatives and communications for customer service.
- Ability to develop and execute systematic approach to student recruitment.
- Experience serving in a front line customer service position in an organisation.
- Pan-African exposure / experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with operations with a competitive remuneration package.