Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Aftermarket Sales Manager
Aftermarket Sales Manager - Global Engineering Group
Based in Johanesburg
À propos de notre client
Our client is a Leading Global Engineering Group based in Johannesburg.
Description du poste
As the Aftermarket Sales Manager, you will specifically look after the mining and rock technology industry and be responsible for:
- Directly managing a team of front line sales staff, actively involved in the field with sales people and customers.
- May also have their own sales territory or portfolio of customers for which they serve as the designated salesperson, in some cases assigned to manage specific distributor relationships.
- Whether or not they play this hybrid sales/relationship management/manager role, the sales manager is ultimately accountable for meeting established sales goals in his or her geography via effective management of the assigned sales team, and by maintaining an active presence with customers in the market.
- Review and monitor sales performance periodically and refine sales strategy as required by management.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Tertiary Degree preferred
- Minimum 5-years experience in a managerial role.
- 5-Years experience in inventory / distribution / parts / pricing / import & export in an OEM environment
- Understanding how base (PARTS PRICING) costing is done. STD / Average / FIFO costing.
- Competitive Salary
- Great opportunity to join a leading engineering company in a exciting industry where you can grow