Sign up to receive job alerts
We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs are available. | We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs in !location are available. | Create an account to enable features like one click apply, and set up more than 5 job alerts
Area Manager, Mozambique & Angola
Area Manager for Mozambique and Angola
About Our Client
Our client is a large Multinational company based in Europe, from the FMCG Industry, with footprint in various Africa locations.
- Proactively manage the distribution network within the area : Mozambique and Angola
- Identify opportunities to build new business through existing and new customers or routes to market
- Work from the global strategy to interpret and develop marketing and brand equity plans locally to ensure relevance to market and distributors
- Plan, set and agree budgets & objectives with the Regional Manager
- Monitor and understand the P&L to deliver the annual budget and constantly seek ways to improve ROI.
- Build solid awareness of external market trends and identify opportunities to drive business development
- Effectively manage the data and information requirements of the area, working with relevant support functions to ensure monthly reports are delivered in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of working experience in sales and marketing position. Must be commercially-minded.
- FMCG industry is mandatory
- Strong distributors management background
- P&L management experience
- Autonomous, result-oriented and self-driven person
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Mozambican citizen
What's on Offer
Competitive local package