Sign up to receive job alerts
Area Sales Manager W/M Tunisia
Our client is a multinational company, world leader in flexible workspaces
Area Manager with 3 years of experience in business center management.
About Our Client
Our client is the World's largest provider of flexible workplace solutions. The company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to.
Although our client operate in over 200 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, we're still expanding rapidly. organizational are currently opening over 2 new centers every day, achieving over 20% year-on-year growth.
The world's largest provider of workplace solutions has an opening for an Area Manager (AM)
The AM is responsible for growing the overall profit performance (EBIT) across a number of centres, whilst maintaining and improving customer service (NPS).
The AM will hire and manage world-class teams within their cluster centres to help deliver these objectives.
The AM will also be the primary person responsible for new sales with prospective customers
Profit (EBIT) and Customer service (NPS) improvement
Hiring and motivating great talent measured by employee net promoter score ( ENPS)
Touring customers to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale where possible
· Managing a group (cluster) of business centres to include:
· Manage by visiting centres (Visit Customers, Ensure centres look great, Ensure inventory is maximized)
· Managing cluster performance: EBIT, NPS, ENPS
· Business review planning of the centres monthly
· Danaging Community Managers (SCSRs) in each centre, including training and recruitment
· Hold Networking events
The Successful Applicant
The candidates should have the below experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
·Experienced at managing teams
·Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects.
·Experience of delivering excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards
· Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to network and build strong business relationships.
·Comfortable making decisions.
·Strong organizational skills, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
· Commercial/ results driven
What's on Offer