- Audit Director (External) - JHB
- An International financial consulting firm
À propos de notre client
An International financial consulting firm - More detail to be provided telephonically
Description du poste
Duties include but are not limited to :Quality control of Audit and Independent Review assignments
· Management and monitoring of assignments and staff
· Plan and manage audit engagements
· Understand client business and provide appropriate audit services to meet client expectations
· Related advisory services to clients and general administration thereof.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company standards, policies and regulations
· Develop innovative ideas to extent client services.
· Develop new client contacts for business growth.
· Maintain positive and long-term relationships with clients.
· Provide support to ensure timely completion of audit projects.
· Manage expenses and staffing to increase revenue.
· Maintain the highest levels of ethics and integrity at all times
· Assist in developing company standards to improve effectiveness and quality of deliverables.
· Build highly skilled and achievement oriented team environment.
· Attend client meetings and stay abreast with industry trends.
· Comply with the disciplinary rules and the code of professional conduct of the South African Institute of Charted Accountants and the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors, or any other regulatory body having jurisdiction over the activities of the Employer.
· Perform the functions of a SAICA assessor.
· Attend various seminars or conferences or any auditing related meetings.
· Train and mentor auditing staff.
· Track performance of auditing team and resolve the discrepancies.
- CA (SA) - A MUST
- 8 years' relevant experience in an executive position
- 12-15 years' experience in auditing environment and the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
- Stakeholder engagement experience.
- Management of client portfolios of over R6 million.
- Industry - Professional services (Mid tier firms)
- Computer literacy: MS Office suites
- Experience with using CaseWare
CTC of R1.5 million per annum (negotiable)