- Based in Kenya - Strong B2B&B2C/ Distributor Management Experience
- Consumer sales experience required/Driving business growth
About Our Client
Our client is a successful leader in the FMCG electrical sector employing about 32 000 employees globally.
As a B2C & B2B Sales Manager - East Africa, your duties and responsibilities include:
- To manage and grow the total product sales across East Africa
- Implement strategies and route to market plans
- To map the individual area potentials by region, including present and potential channel role players, and to articulate the opportunities available, the resources needed and the resultant ambitions for each area.
- To achieve an ambitious growth in both turnover and market share across East Africa for all business units and divisions of the company by working cooperatively with the relevant business leaders and global stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to and manage the achievement of East Africa's sales targets.
- Build strong relationships with the key players in the region, including but not limited to End Users, Specifiers and Channel Partners.
- Develop a market saturation plan for the product offer with measurable tasks and outcomes.
- Equip channel partners (distributor, etc) to be an extension of the product sales force
- Grow the company brand across East Africa by leveraging all corporate responsibility and social development programmes.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the B2C & B2B Sales Manager - East Africa role,
- Have a technical qualification, e.g. BEng Engineering
- MBA qualification - advantageous
- Have experience in a technical electrical environment
- Desirable to have business/marketing qualification
- 12 year's experience in a similar regional role (Sales/Sales management)
- Knowledge of End Users and Channels in East Africa
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge of business operations and process operations in a similar environment.
- Technical skills in automation field (preferable)
What's on Offer
The successful B2C & B2B Sales Manager - East Africa will be joining an established multinational company with a lot of exciting opportunities to grow their career and earning potential. You will also receive a competitive salary.