Sign up to receive job alerts
Back Office Project Manager
Back Office Project Manager with extensive JDE experience
FMCG experience would be advantageous
About Our Client
Our client, based in Johannesburg, is a Global FMCG company and houses some of South Africa's most appreciated beverage brands.
The Back Office Project Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to define the solutions roadmap and portfolio management;
- Manage IT projects and deliver solutions on time, on budget and on scope, respecting quality standards.
- Manage project resources (internal and external).
- Ensure the successful implementation of the organizational change management plan.
- Monitor project progress and produce project reporting.
- Minimize the exposure to the project risks.
- Responsible for following the PM methodology producing and storing the outputs according the that.
- Build and follow up project budget.
- Responsible analyze the business needs and produce the high-level functional specs
- Engage and work with other IT areas, as CoE, to design/define the solution architecture
- Responsible to follow the toolkits (when available) to deliver the solutions
- Responsible to transition the Support team the new solutions implemented
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in an IT related area
- Confirmed Project Management experience
- Ability to manage project budget > 0.5M€
- Must have experience dealing with various levels within company
- Demonstrated expertise in both infrastructure operations and application development /deployment in large scale IT environments
- Proven track record of institutionalizing leading-practice methodologies and processes
- International experience, lived and worked in multiple cultures
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities. Ability to discuss and document business process
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Good presentation skills
What's on Offer
R750,000 CTC per annum - R900,000 CTC per annum