- BI Engineer
- Financial Services
About Our Client
Our client a listed financial services company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a BI Engineer for their team.
The role of the BI Engineer will be:
- Gather business reporting requirements and prepare clear specification for business sign off and report development
- Identify data governance issues and assist in solving those issues
- Develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses to ensure reports meet client needs
- Produce and maintain user and technical documentation
The Successful Applicant
The BI Engineer will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- A Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Advanced SQL skills (MS SQL Server preferred, AS400/DB2) with Strong database-related development skills (complex SQL queries, complex store procedures and user-defined functions in SQL Server)
- 4+ years developing BI Solutions with experience using Microsoft SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/PowerBI
- BI Applications experience, particularly in the Insurance Sector would be a definite advantage
- Experience in Sharepoint or AWS is welcome
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits.