Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Brand Coordinator (M/F) - Cabo Verde - FMCG
Working or living experience in Cabo Verde
Brand management experience with international FMCG players in Portugal
À propos de notre client
Our client is a global key player of the FMCG industry. As part of its West African growth strategy, we are looking for a Brand Coordinator to be based in Cabo Verde.
Description du poste
Based in Praia, you report to the Sales & Marketing Director and play a key role in developing and refining the Group consumer marketing strategy in Cabo Verde.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Leading annual brand planning process including brand planning calendar, coordinating cross-functional activities and planning processes, managing timelines and ensuring timely completion of all deliverable,
- Managing effective execution of marketing plans and campaigns,
- Developing, maintaining and consistently communicating compelling brand positions and USPs,
- Providing creative direction and ensuring creative and programming alignment with brands' target audiences and opportunities,
- Utilizing category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and driving innovation in product development,
- Partnering with Sales to stay on top of industry activity, trends, and maintaining knowledge of category landscapes,
- Monitoring state of business including distribution, brand share, promotional effectiveness and category trends as well as relevant competitive developments,
- Analyzing data and creating strategic recommendations to the Group,
- Managing new product development initiatives and project-managing all cross-functional activities to achieve successful and on-time launches,
- Writing creative briefs and managing the external creative agency's activities/projects,
- Overseeing integration of PR, digital and social media strategies and initiatives that drive brand visibility and loyalty.
You are degree educated with a minimum of three years' experience at Brand Management or Consumer Marketing roles in Portugal with multinational companies of the FMCG industry. Having lived or worked in Cabo Verde is important for this position as well as fluency in Portuguese. You have a solid understanding of advertising, digital/social media marketing, consumer promotions, POS marketing, PR, and syndicated data (IRI or Nielsen) and strong cross-functional project management skills including leading new product development efforts.
Attractive local package