Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Brand Manager (M/F) - Ghana - FMCG
Experience with MNC of the FMCG, telcos or retail industries in Ghana
Online and offline brand management skills
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international key player of the FMCG industry. As part of its West African growth strategy, we are looking for a Brand Manager (M/F) in Ghana.
Description du poste
Based in Accra, you report to the Marketing Manager and act as a key driver to build positive client relationships for the group in Ghana.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Assessing clients' needs, identifying customer requirements and developing cohesive projects that improve the operations of the group business through more efficient marketing initiatives,
- Conceptualizing and executing exciting campaigns throughout the year through collaboration across the functional teams,
- Driving the creation of viral user generated content via influencer,
- Looking after media buying & planning and creating brand love through relevance of branding campaigns,
- Developing refreshing and innovative ways to drive customer usage and behavior.
You are degree educated with a specialization in Marketing together with a minimum of five years' experience in brand management roles in Ghana with multinational companies of the Telco's, FMCG or Retail industries. Knowledge of online and offline marketing from a brand love, customer acquisition and retention standpoint is key for this role. Besides you are independent, passionate, creative, hands on with outstanding communication skills to work across functions.
Local attractive package