Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Business Analyst - Supply Chain
My client is a leading Logistics & Supply chain firm with global operations.
Business Analyst with at least 3 years' Supply Chain & Logistics experience.
À propos de notre client
My client is a global Supply Chain and Logistics company that provides worldwide express delivery, ground small-parcel delivery, less-than-truckload freight delivery, supply chain management services, customs brokerage services, and trade facilitation and electronic commerce solutions.
Description du poste
Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, and reporting into the Head of the IT PMO, the Business Analyst will translate business and customer needs into an implementable IT solution working closely with the Digital Transformation team, the IT PMO, and the Solution Manager to ensure the standardization of processes across the programme. The Business Analyst will also have the following responsibilities:
Analysis and translation of requirements:
- Analysis of logistics requirements originating from business and customers as part of projects or RFCs (requirements elicitation)
- Influencing business into best solution and "sell" this solution, taking into account available (standardized) IT products and solutions
- In the event of not having business requirements and processes (up to the level required), improve or even create these requirements and processes together with business and/or customer representatives
- Perform GAP analysis between MLEMEA OPS Standard and selected IT Products
- Translation of the analysis into efficient and effective solutions within the constraints given by the available standard application functionalities
- Understand opportunities and limitation of given IT systems and ensure proposed business solution will be adherent to the given standards
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required.
- Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements.
- Seeks to fully address client needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of client personnel, by ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited.
- Support and coordinate project activities in line with the project management methodology to achieve successful project delivery
- Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks and lead the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and project delivery
- Identify risks to the success of the project
- Implement and manage the communications plan
- Minimum 2 year experience with the setup of logistics processes and related applications
- Minimum 3 year project delivery experience
- Minimum 3 year Business Analysis Experience
- Ability to translate business needs and issues into working and efficient process requirements
- Analytical skills
- Customer and supplier contact
- Ability to maintain clear and reliable translation between operational language and technical language (IT) and work in strong coordination with the Application Consultants
- Ability to train colleagues in the defined processes
- Ability to help colleagues with specific expertise and to coach on content and skills (buddy principle)
- Deep knowledge of logistics processes (non-negotiable)
- Understand opportunities of standardized IT solutions on the operations and propose business processes (new or improvement to existing) based on standard IT system & configurations
- Good knowledge of and insight in E2E supply chain management (non-negotiable)
- Familiar with operational standardization concepts within Supply Chain and/or in other businesses (non-negotiable)
R500,000 CTC per annum to R700,000 CTC per annum excl. bonuses