Sign up to receive job alerts
Business Development Manager - Freight
Business Development Manager - A Leading Freight Company
Based In Johannesburg
About Our Client
A Leading Freight And Forwarding Logistics Company Based In Johannesburg
As the Business Development Manager, you will responsible for:
- Facilitate processing of credit application.
- Implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Cost freight movements and prepare service estimates when required.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Maintain and update client record information.
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales activities.
- Acquire new business as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Open business development dialogues with strategic customers
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have knowledge of international trade principles
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive sales executive experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth for 2 years' in clearing & forwarding industry
- Have knowledge of the local trading market, inco terms.
- Have an understanding of Air and Sea freight forwarding practices and procedures
What's on Offer
- A competitive market related offer