Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Business Development Manager - IT Solutions
Senior BDM - Based in Namibia
ICT Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing & Information Security Services
À propos de notre client
Our client is engaged in the provision of ICT solutions in Africa.
Description du poste
- Build and manage a high performing team by providing leadership, role clarity, training and career development.
- Maintain an extensive network of internal and external contacts to ensure that the Kenya business is optimally placed in its understanding of business, economic, political and commercial challenges and opportunities.
- Lead relationship building initiatives with Principal Vendors including playing the lead role in negotiations with respect to pricing & procurement control.
- Lead demand-generating marketing and sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned solution.
- Convert sales opportunities to wins and invoice. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction
- Play a consultative role in review and development of functional plans and budgets to ensure that plans are realistic and stretching but capitalise upon commercial/operational opportunities.
- Drive collaboration across industries and service lines, including collaboration, performance, cross and up-sell opportunities.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all operations programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Oversee relationship with service providers and ensure all the services are delivered properly, evaluate the performance of consultants and report any deviations to the relevant department for any corrective actions.
* At least 8 years progressive experience within a professional services business
* Demonstrated ability to manage, deliver and grow a professional services/solutions practice.
* At least 8 years solutions sales experience with a documented successful track record in selling high end services, rich and complex IT solutions in the relevant industry.
* Business Management degree or equivalent qualification
* Management or Leadership program
* MBA or equivalent qualification
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization with a competitive remuneration package plus commission based on sales (among others).