- Business Development Manager
- Renewable Energy Provider
About Our Client
Our Client has more than 220 people working in a dozen of countries. A consistent track record of t in producing, reducing and managing energy and is now looking to expand further into South Africa and Cape Town specifically.
- Knowledge of the cooling cycle and about thermodynamics
- Knowledge of the photovoltaic technical
- Mastery of financial modelling
- Mastery of the sales technical
- Exceptional negotiation skills and ability to manage large complex business development opportunities
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with partners and all levels of management to COO level
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Power of persuasion
- Listening, organisation and rigour
- Implication and results-oriented
- requires the Business Development Manager (BD) to attract, develop, manage and grow customers within the Region.
- The primary territory of the role is Western Cape, South Africa but may also include other regions and African markets as may be required.
- The role will primarily be accountable for the growth of development of projects in the territory.
- The primary focus of the role will be to solidify and grow existing opportunities in the Retail, Commercial, Industrial and mining sectors.
- The role will report to the Sales Director.
- The Business Development Manager will be required to work closely with the Sales Director to map out a strategy, work with the CCO to ensure all technical aspects of our solutions are fit for purpose, and then work with the COO to ensure implementations and in life operations are working well.
- The BD will also work with the CFO, COO and CCO to ensure appropriate governance and contract management factors are implemented successfully
The Successful Applicant
Experience and Qualifications :
- 4-5 years' experience in Thermodynamics, Photovoltaic and Energy Efficiency Industry
- Diploma/ BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant technical or commercial qualification
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation with operations and opportunities to advance within this market leader. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.