- Based in Tanzania - Techstart up/ B2B experience needed
- A rapidly growing mobility company operating in over 300 cities globally
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational corporation in the mobility industry growing exponentially in size. They operate across 300 cities and 45 countries globally and continue providing innovative ideas and solutions to businesses and customers daily.
The successful Business Development Manager - Tanzania from an IT sector will be responsible for increasing profitable sales in the Business to business market as well as:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting client's objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Business Development Manager - Tanzania, you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business to business Sales
- Come from the IT/telecoms/tech start-up industry
- Candidates must have a background in ERP Sales and/or E-Commerce Sales background
- Entrepreneurial, hungry, ambitious and talented individual
- Based in Dares Salaam
What's on Offer
The successful Business Development Manager - Tanzania will be joining a fast growing company with a lot of exciting opportunities to grow their career and earning potential. You will also receive a competitive salary.