Sign up to receive job alerts
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager- Leadership Development & Training
Based in Johanesburg
About Our Client
Our client is a Leadership Development Start-up based in Johannesburg
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Build long-term partnerships with leading companies, SME's and other organisations who join the company's leadership development and talent platform
- Hold full responsibility for driving uptake of the companies flagship leadership development programs including marketing, prospecting and closing deals for both existing and new partners.
- Deepen established partnerships beyond the initial collaboration by understanding their needs and developing solutions based on our product portfolio and value proposition.
- Build systems and processes that contribute to making the companies hubs scalable and cost-efficient, support the development of playbooks and continuous improvement cycles to scale the company.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following requirements:
- Tertiary Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B sales working for an early-stage start-up, consulting or in operations management
- Experience in business development with SME and Multinationals
What's on Offer
A competitive market related offer