Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Business Planning Manager (M/F) - Ghana - FMCG
Experience in Africa in commercial and/or marketing planning
Experience in FMCG, retail or telco industries
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international key player of the FMCG industry. As part of its West African growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Commercial Planning (M/F) in Ghana.
Description du poste
Based in Accra, you report to the Sales Director and act as a key driver in anticipating and structuring planning & performance activities for the country.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Implementing and monitoring performance steering actions and strategy across marketing, commercial and operations departments,
- Defining and monitoring monthly business performance accross all departments and full P&L,
- Identifying and conducting root cause analysis on deviations ensuring all departments are aligned with the expected goals,
- Leading the definition and implementation of commercial performance steering actions to growth in the profitable usage of the group,
- Giving weekly visibility on key deviations versus Business Plan for the country,
- Assessing monthly deviation to avoid any extra cost due to lack of planning accuracy.
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience in similar roles in Africa with multinational companies of the Telco's, FMCG or Retail industries. Deep knowledge of data analysis and performance in sales and or marketing is key for this role. Besides, you are highly analytical, problem solver and super hands with high capacity to work independently.
Local attractive package