Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Business Solutions Architect
My client is a JSE-listed provider of financial services
Business Solutions Architect with process engineering experience
À propos de notre client
My client provides financial services such as life, health, short-term, agriculture, and disability insurance, as well as retirement planning, wealth management, banking, loans, and consultancy services.
Description du poste
Based in Sandton, Johannesburg, and reporting into the Chief Information Officer, the Business Solutions Architect will design and architect a new business operating model. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall business architecture and change while designing and optimizing if business and operational processess. The Business Solutions Architect will also have the following responsibilities:
- Define the matrix for Business Cases prioritisation together with key stakeholders.
- Play an active role in the prioritisation forums.
- Work closely with all stakeholders and secure buy-in.
- Develop Business Cases for solutions and assisting Business Owners in the process of developing theirs.
- Brief and sign-off on all solutions to be implemented with business owners and relevant implementation teams from Systems, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, Operations and Training.
- Collaborate with peer architects in other businesses to ensure proper solution integration.
- Appropriate 3/4 year IT/Business qualification - B Com or B Sc or B (Industrial Engineering) degree or equivalent
10 year experience in:
- Business process/strategy analysis
- Solid business acumen/skills and SME
- Stakeholder management/commitment between business and solutions
- Technology terms and capabilities
- Structured systems analysis
- 3 business solutions architecture
- Ability to manage scope and cost of a deliverable
- Full software life cycle, with solid agile experience
- 6 - 8 years domain knowledge in insurance (advantageous)
- Financial services experience (non-negotiable)
- Strategic Thinking
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Motivating and Inspiring teams
- Growing Talent
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
R1,300,000 CTC per annum to R1,600,000 CTC per annum