Strong C# Skills and experience,MVC, ASP.Net
About Our Client
Our client is one the leading registered credit providers in the financial services industry based in Johannesburg, South Africa. They provide short term insurance, long term insurance and credit to home owners. They are looking for a dedicated C# Developer to join their business.
As a C# Developer based in Johannesburg you will be responsible for the following:
- Full stack development - front end, integration, backend and database.
- Determine sources of application page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Monitor systems for intrusions or denial or service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Implement application site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption
- Design, build or maintain Application Sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritise needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Maintain understanding of current technologies or programming practices through continuing education.
- Analyse user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
The Successful Applicant
The successful C# Developer will possess the following skills:
- Understanding of source control principles
- Must have strong C# skills and experience, .NET 4.0 foundation
- Experience and exposure to SML, JSON, WCF, ASP. Net MVC
- The ability to extract and translate user requirements a must
- SQL Programming skills, with SSIS and SSRS experience
- Bachelors degree (advantageous)
- Working knowledge of Xamarin
What's on Offer
The Client is offering a competitive package in line with experience and skills.