- C-Suite Candidate Based in Egypt
- Candidates from the Building Automation or Lighting Industry required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational business in the Building and Construction industry with over 30,000 employees located across the globe. In Africa they are split across 4 regions, with one of the top performing region's headquarters based in Cairo, Egypt.
As the CEO Egypt you will be accountable for the overall strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company. You will report into the Regional CEO and have a strong Executive Team directly report into you. Your role will include:
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization's operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company's plans and programs.
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
- Evaluate company's financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the CEO Egypt position you will need to meet the below criteria:
- MBA Qualification
- 15 - 22 years experience in the Building Automation / Lighting industry (non negotiable)
- Extremely strong in B2B Projects and Product Sales Experience
- Strong Team Management experience and a proven track record of increasing company performance
- Strong knowledge of and network in the Egyptian and Sudanese markets
- Must currently reside in Egypt
What's on Offer
As the CEO Egypt, you will look forward to a number of competitive market related benefits and an exciting opportunity to join and lead the companies leading market.