Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
CEO - Kigali Innovation City
Africa50 - Project Development (Sponsor)
Rwanda Development Board (RDB) (Sponsor)
À propos de notre client
Rwanda Development Board
The Rwanda Development Board (RDB) is the governmental agency fulfilling the mandate of enabling private sector growth in Rwanda. RDB is a one-stop pointfor investors for deal origination, project development and related queries.
The Rwanda Development Board was set up by bringing together all the government agencies responsible for the entire investor experience under one roof. RDB is independent and reports directly to the President of Rwanda guided by a Board that includes key Ministers. Its vision is to transform Rwanda into a dynamic global hub for business, investment, and innovation. In line with this, the Government of Rwanda launched KIC in year 2016 with the aim of enabling Rwanda's digital transformation.
Africa50 is an infrastructure investment platform that contributes to Africa's growth by developing and investing in bankable projects, catalyzing public sector capital, and mobilizing private sector funding, with differentiated financial returns and impact.
In 2012, in their Declaration on the Program for Infrastructure Development in Africa, African heads of state called for innovative solutions to accelerate infrastructure delivery. After broad consultations with African stakeholders, the African Development Bank initiated the launch of Africa50 as a new investment vehicle. Africa50 is an independent infrastructure fund that focuses on high-impact national and regional projects in the energy, transport, ICT and urban development sectors, with an emphasis on increasing the pipeline of investment-ready projects.
Africa50 accelerates the provision of infrastructure by speeding up both project development and financing.
Africa50 has a unique position to facilitate infrastructure development by leveraging on the strength of its shareholders which include the African Development Bank, two Central Banks and 28 African countries, with more expected to join in the near term.
In 2019, Africa50 and RDB signed a Joint Development Agreement to invest in specific components of KIC.
Description du poste
As the CEO, some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Work with the principal partners and the Board of Directors to develop and drive KIC's development and operations.
* Translate global real estate market needs and trends in emerging markets to develop attractive opportunities for stakeholders, investors and users of KIC.
* Actively recruit and build a high quality and diverse senior leadership team.
* Provide guidance to the Chief Development Officer and oversee the development, procurement and management processes as they relate to planning, design, permitting, construction, project management, budget and timeline.
* Set project KPIs and prepare a development and operating budget for KIC. Ensure all assigned activities are completed in accordance with the set KPIs, approved budget and schedule.
* Devise optimal and innovative solutions to cross-functional deliverables that involve multiple stakeholders including government, sponsors, private sector participants and end users.
* Establish and maintain relationships with investors, industry influencers and key strategic stakeholders to enhance the visibility of KIC as a pan African destination.
KIC's primary objective is to establish an ecosystem to support Pan-African technology innovation. It seeks to do this through human capital development and clustering of technology-based companies across three main industry clusters:
- Financial Services
KIC is in the Master Planning phase having appointed Surbana Jurong as the master planner for the project.
Currently, Carnegie Mellon University is operating on site while African Leadership University has started construction.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in the civil/project space and be a leader in the industry.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting business with industry related salary and benefits.