- Based in Egypt - FMCD experience/ B2C Channel Marketing/Sales
- B2C Channel Marketing Experience Required/Strong Sales background
About Our Client
Our client has been a successful leader in the FMCG sector employing about 32 000 employees globally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, recruit and on board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner-related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationships with partners to build the business.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimise partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns, and other promotional activities
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Channel Marketer Consumer - Egypt role,
You should have:
- B2C Channel Marketing
- Strong Sales background
- 8 - 10 years experience
- Proven track record of growing consumer channel.
- Related Qualification
What's on Offer
The successful Channel Marketer Consumer - Egypt will be joining an established multinational company with a lot of exciting opportunities to grow their career and earning potential. They are offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to their culture. Through continuous learning, they are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customised online programs, and on-the-job experiences.You will also receive a competitive salary.