Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Chief Financial Officer M/F - Rwanda
Chief Financial Officer, 10 year's experience
Position based in Rwanda
À propos de notre client
The client is an international industrial company with a subsidiary in Rwanda. The group is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer to be in charge of Rwanda's local Market.
Description du poste
The CFO will be in charge of the financial department reporting to the Group VP of Finance.
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising long term business and financial forcasts
- Establishing and developing relations with external stakeholders (banks, audit firms, clients and suppliers, etc.…) but also with senior management
- Reviewing all formal finance and IT procedures.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance or Economics
- At least 10 years of experience in the financial industry
- Managerial skills and previous experience in managing a team is a must.
- A CFO must display a cohesive ability in interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A CFO must be able to engage staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgement.
Attractive salary package.