Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Chief Information Officer
Chief Information Officer
Directeur des systèmes d'information
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leading hotel brand and pioneer in the hospitality sector in Mauritius.
Description du poste
Part of the Executive team and reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the CIO will be expected to provide and implement a group-wide vision for the digital transformation of the company and will be responsible of the IT departments goals and objectives.
The role of the Chief Information Officer will be to :
- Provide overall vision, leadership and guidance to technology efforts to ensure continuous development and execution of strategy.
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for services, processes, customer experiences and to deliver on the strategic imperatives.
- Exercise cross-functional governance to achieve a consistent and transparent approach to technology infrastructure & processes, information and reporting.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Assist in the preparation of the strategic plan and annual budget and monitor their execution.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment in IT systems and resources.
- Monitor changes / advancements in technology to identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency, effectiveness
- and competitive advantage.
- Ensure enterprise information systems operate per internal standards, external regulatory agency standards, and legal requirements.
- Develop and regularly test IT business recovery plan to ensure timely and effective restoration of IT services in the event of a disaster.
- Provide all required Risk & Compliance oversight related to information technology.
The ideal candidate will understand the strategic requirements and operational demands of the Hotel and Hospitality Industry and fit the following requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in progressively responsible management and information systems related positions; of which 3 - 4 years at executive level.
- Holder of a post-graduate qualification in Information Systems and Business Management or equivalent.
- Billingual : fluent in English and French.
- Track record of delivering enterprise-wide IT solutions.
- Strong strategic capability and reactivity to customer and business trends.
- Strong Leadership, people Management and empowerment skills.
- Service Delivery Management.
- Project Management.
- IT Facilities Management.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and who is ambitious.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits.