Sign up to receive job alerts
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER - Nigeria - Real Estate
Senior position to drive the development of the group
Real estate & construction experience
About Our Client
Our client is a national key player in the real estate and construction industry in Nigeria. As part of the development of the company, we are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (M/F). You will have the full responsibilities for the company's results.
Based in Nigeria, you will be responsible for driving the development of the company through various projects. As a Chief Operating Officer, you will contribute directly to the overall Group and business strategy. Reporting into the Group Managing Director, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Take responsibility for the timely completion of all residential, commercial and industrial construction projects ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget,
- Support the development of a strategy based on sustainable profitable growth,
- Take responsibility for the achievement of the financial and non-financial objectives of the group,
- Plan, coordinate and manage all operational aspects of the group processes,
- Provide strong leadership to ensure that the business attracts, develops and retains talent across the organisation,
- Implement structured processes and best practice to all aspects of the project life-cycle.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a visionary business leader with strong commercial acumen, and a proven track record in driving results & operational efficiency. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 20 years of experience managing several projects at the same time in the real estate and construction sector.
You will possess outstanding leadership & communication skills as well as technical knowledge. You need to be able to easily adjust in a flexible work environment.
Hands-on experience in managing multiple real estate assets and projects in different locations.
Fluency in English is required.
What's on Offer
Excellent package & salary.