Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER - Nigeria - Real Estate
Senior position to drive the development of the group
Real estate & construction experience
À propos de notre client
Our client is a national key player in the real estate and construction industry in Nigeria. As part of the development of the company, we are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (M/F). You will have the full responsibilities for the company's results.
Description du poste
Based in Nigeria, you will be responsible for driving the development of the company through various projects. As a Chief Operating Officer, you will contribute directly to the overall Group and business strategy. Reporting into the Group Managing Director, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Take responsibility for the timely completion of all residential, commercial and industrial construction projects ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget,
- Support the development of a strategy based on sustainable profitable growth,
- Take responsibility for the achievement of the financial and non-financial objectives of the group,
- Plan, coordinate and manage all operational aspects of the group processes,
- Provide strong leadership to ensure that the business attracts, develops and retains talent across the organisation,
- Implement structured processes and best practice to all aspects of the project life-cycle.
You will be a visionary business leader with strong commercial acumen, and a proven track record in driving results & operational efficiency. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 20 years of experience managing several projects at the same time in the real estate and construction sector.
You will possess outstanding leadership & communication skills as well as technical knowledge. You need to be able to easily adjust in a flexible work environment.
Hands-on experience in managing multiple real estate assets and projects in different locations.
Fluency in English is required.
Excellent package & salary.