Sign up to receive job alerts
CISO and Head IT Operations
Seasoned CISO with strong IT Operations experience
Mining industry experience preferred
About Our Client
Our is an International company that operates in the Mining and Metals industry.
The CISO and Head IT Operations will be reporting to the Chief Digital and Information Officer and will work closely with the Head: Planning and Governance, Head: Innovation and Solution Delivery, Business Leaders and Outsource Service providers. The role will be responsible for the Information Security, Cyber Security and IT Operations portfolios.
In addition, the CISO and Head IT Operations will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and managing the Infrastructure Operations and Cyber Security Department, Infrastructure and Security outsourcing requirements of the business, agreements, partners and partner performance as well as the management of service design and strategy, networks, enterprise security and unified communications.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience working in the mining and resources industry
- Infrastructure and security operations management (10 years plus)
- IT Services Management
- Vendor and Stakeholder Management
- Infrastructure and Security Technology Architecture
- BSc Computer Science/BCom Informatics Degree preferred
- ITIL certification from accredited institution of learning
What's on Offer
R1,600,000 Cost To Company per annum - R2,000,000 Cost To Company per annum