Sign up to receive job alerts
Cluster Human Capital Manager
About Our Client
Our client, a well-established company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a Cluster Human Capital Manager.
The role of the Cluster Human Capital Manager will be to:
- Manage the day to day Human Capital functions such as recruitment, performance management, learning and development, retention of key talents, compensation & payroll, strategic and change management activities.
- Work closely with the Senior Executive team to contribute to the achievement of the cluster's strategic priorities.
- Drive engagement, productivity, and business value towards its vision and by shaping its culture.
- The role of the Human Capital Manager is also to contribute to a stable and resilient organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The Cluster Human Capital Manager will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Knowledge of Labour Law and Remuneration Orders
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good communication & organisational skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits.