Sign up to receive job alerts
Technical Sales - Engineering background
About Our Client
Our client a subcontracting company that provides a wide range of services, such as Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing in Mauritius and the Indian Ocean. They have over the years been pioneering in the sector.
- Lead the commercial team with the full accountability of margin
- Manage Marketing team in line with commercial strategy.
- Manage business development activities in the region.
- Ensure price strategy is updated and implemented properly.
- Manage Key Account and customer acquisition plan.
- Ensure an effective cost management and profitability for the sales of products.
- Manage Product/services/solution launch plan.
- Plan and manage organisation of customer event.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering
- Self-organiser with strong analytical and management/leadership skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Very comfortable with figures (cost management, budgeting for projects)
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready for a transformation journey. Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure.