Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Continuous Improvement Manager (Supply Chain)
Industry Preference : Consulting | Logistics | Supply Chain | FMCG
Proven track record of Continuous Improvement Projects in Supply Chain required
À propos de notre client
Our client is a leading Automotive company focused on the distribution of parts in the Southern African region.
Description du poste
As the Continuous Improvement Manager (Supply Chain) you will be responsible for initiating and leading continuous improvement and operational change projects in the supply chain division. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Operations support role that will interact with, analyse and drive continuous improvements in one or more core supply chain areas of network and capacity modelling, stock management, warehouse operations, inbound/outbound distribution, service levels or cost analysis by collaborating with key internal and external Supply Chain functional leads
- Responsible for the design, development and execution of continuous improvement projects to streamline operational processes with a Supply Chain focus. Use of continuous improvement methodologies including, but not limited to 5S, Lean Sigma Principles, Theory of Constraints, distribution, cost modelling
- Review and monitor trends in operational KPIs and metrics to assess challenges and effectiveness of current state processes to drive optimum operations and reduce cost
- Partner with the Supply Chain Operations team on requirements, testing, and adoption of reporting and dashboards.
- Develop predictive models, dashboards and tools for use both within the department and across the company that promote continues improvement within the Supply Chain and help delivers business outcomes and inferences.
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior level management and internal/external stakeholders
- Facilitate the business case development for supply chain initiatives, including resources, timing, investment and expected benefits to facilitate prioritization and alignment of those priorities
- Responsible for scoping, organizing resources, setting expectations, data gathering, conducting analysis, change management and mobilizing cross-functional stakeholders to action against specific project goals.
- Project manages multiple cross-functional and cross-departmental projects with high complexity and cross-organizational impact. Completes required analysis, design and development deliverable documentation.
- Develop detailed project plans and milestones to ensure timely execution of initiatives, specification changes, and/or other projects
- Measures, interprets and reports on the performance of project impact to the organization. Provides interpretations and recommendations to leadership teams.
- Evaluate performance and provide ongoing updates to all stakeholders including team members and leadership
- Ensure successful execution and delivery of supply chain projects
To apply for the Continuous Improvement Manager (Supply Chain) position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Commerce related field
- Six Sigma Certification
- Minimum of at least 8 years prior experience as an analyst/CI/PM role in the Supply Chain field with working knowledge and understanding of operations
- Prior experience leading or participating in continuous improvement programs or kaizen activities
- Ability to develop and implement complex project plans and strategies required. Requires demonstrated ability to lead project or cross-functional teams to resolve, implement or reach consensus on issues.
- Experience and exposure to lean principles, Kaizen events, Kanban, Six Sigma, process mapping, value stream mapping etc.
The successful candidate will be based in Johannesburg and will receive a competitive market related salary.