Sign up to receive job alerts
Corporate Partnerships Manager
Leadership Programs BD Manager (Nairobi / Lagos)
Pan-African Business to People Connector
About Our Client
Our client is a pan-African entrepreneurial hub.
- Build long-term partnerships with leading companies, SMEs and other organisations who join the hub's leadership development and talent platform in Nairobi or Lagos.
- Hold full responsibility for driving uptake of the hub's leadership development programs including marketing, prospecting and closing deals for both existing and new partners.
- Deepen established partnerships beyond the initial collaboration by understanding their needs and developing solutions based on our product portfolio and value proposition.
- Deliver excellent customer experience to our partners turning them into our strongest ambassadors and create powerful experiences through your interactions that make people understand the uniqueness of the hub.
- Identify and close Employer Agreements for placing the hub's Young Leaders into internship and job opportunities
- Support a team of incredibly passionate, talented and diverse people and champion our unique culture.
- Build long-term partnerships with leading companies, SMEs and other organisations who join hub's leadership development and talent platform.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 6+ year of relevant work experience in B2B sales, working for an early stage start-up, consulting or operations management.
- Experience in business development in SME or multinational with proven track record of closing competitive deals with professional services.
- A competitive spirit that is excited to prospect and close deals.
- Experience in identifying opportunities and building long-term strategic relationships.
- Stellar networking skills and ability to build plus drive a complex pipeline.
- An eye for great talent and ability to unlock its potential.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with operations with a competitive remuneration package.