Senior Stakeholder Management
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organisation which partners with Governments on strategic projects to strengthen their capability leveraging private sector skills and experience. They assist Government with analysis and strategy to deploy and scale up transformational programs while optimising resources and execution.
The Country Director will be responsible for:
- assisting government in expanding services from a strategic and optimal point of view
- provide leadership in a wide portfolio of high impact support programs to the government
- represent the organization when dealing with public, private, multi-lateral and private foundations stakeholders.
- managing internal and external stakeholder relations
- develop long term strategic vision
- maintain robust financial and administrative policies
- mobilise resources for the organization
- further develop and building of team
The Successful Applicant
The Country Director must:
- be able to maintain and develop external stakeholder relationships, as he/she would be the senior key relationship manager
- lead and inspire team of 100+ professionals across multiple skill sets, from economists, to public health experts, to former consultants and bankers
- be able to navigate the complexities of government processes
- be able to influence decision making processes
- have demonstrated ability to grow and mentor teams
- be highly analytical
- have an entrepreneurial approach to work
- have a minimum of 15-20 years experience
- be a South African national
The role is open on background, but requires a relevant degree (s) for a recognised South African or foreign university.
What's on Offer
The salary on offer will be discussed with each candidate who successfully applies to the Country Director role.