Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Country Manager (M/F) - Kenya - Heathcare
Experience in healthcare sector & medical equipment mandatory
Regional sales and after sales management experience appreciated
À propos de notre client
Our client is a worldwide leading actor in health technology. As part of a strong development in East Africa, we are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Leader for East Africa based in Kenya.
Description du poste
Based in Nairobi, you report to the Head of Africa region and act as Group Country and region lead for the overall business delivery and results' achievement within East African region.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Managing the region P&L,
- Developing, maintaining and nurturing sales and commercial partnerships with customers (B2G and B2B), partners and distributors in the East African region,
- Driving the creation and implementation of the direct and indirect national sales and distribution strategies which includes sales plan, sales forecasts and achievement of targets,
- Leading the sales team in the assigned area in order to maximize sales, volumes and revenues and to ensure the right organization and structure is in place for delivering the objectives,
- Partnering with operations, marketing and product specialists to ensure delivery to the customer,
- Contributing to each product-marketing plan as to product prices and sales priorities,
- Taking the authority and accountability to negotiate contracts and prices within the limits of the sales plan and sales policy,
- Gaining and maintaining market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market shares in all assigned product categories.
You have a Master's degree in Management with a minimum of 10 year's experience in a Country Sales Management and/or Business Development role having evolved in Kenya within Multinational Companies of the healthcare and/or medical devices sector. Regional sales experience within East Africa region will be highly appreciated. Successful hands on and stand-alone individual with strong business and commercial acumen, you have strong relationship, organizational and leadership skills.
Local contract, attractive package