- Country Manager
- General manager
About Our Client
An international logistics provider, cross border shipping who has more than 45 years of existence.
- Enable and manage the achievement of service performance that exceeds customer expectations.
- Liaise with key and strategically important customers at the appropriate level to ensure customer retention, development and growth of new business.
- Create, maintain and develop a favourable image with its various influential audiences such as customers, business partners, industry bodies, trade bodies, trade unions and government/ regulatory bodies to facilitate the company's growth and development.
- Ensure that the annual business plan including revenue, cash flow, profit and service levels are met and corrective action is taken to rectify any negative variance.
- Determine local tactical plans, aligned with regional and global strategy and market approach within overall regional and global context.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure agreed strategies and goals are communicated and effectively implemented.
- Contribute to the regional direction, ensuring that local environment factors are taken into consideration in the setting of strategies and policies.
- Ensure revenue yield enhancement and market share growth through development.
- Actively monitor the market, ensuring full awareness of competitor strategies and actions.
- Continually review and improve business processes to improve productivity and add value to the company.
- Ensure the financial well being of the company from a legal, statutory and the company management perspective.
- Improve liquidity through good capital and debtor management.
- Plan and implement corrective actions to improve service and transit time performance whilst managing costs.
- Determine country organisation structure, roles and responsibility and performance targets and goals.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional cluster and Country objectives and targets.
- Provide strong leadership, identify training needs, opportunities, and develop a highly skilled functional workforce through the periodic deployment of CIS/CIM modules to employees ensuring that the company is a great place to work.
- Align people and competencies to meet the business objectives and manage staff competency levels and performance according to service requirements and business needs
The Successful Applicant
University degree and relevant commercial / business qualifications.
Significant experience in Senior management or General management experience in the express / logistics / aviation industry or within similar service related businesses.
Broad understanding of all functional aspects of the business and sound experience managing a complete Profit and Loss entity of relatively similar size.
High degree of business acumen and understanding of the external economic environment.
Exceptional leader and motivator of people that displays
What's on Offer
Should you meet the requirements for this job, kindly send us your CV
We are looking forward to your application.